Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap Day

So let me start off by saying, I am sorry sorry sorry for failing at this whole constant blog posting thing. I was doing so good until this semester started up and work and life caught up with me.
We all know how it is. Welcome to the life of a student.

This past month, I downloaded an app on my iPhone that I have been obessed with. (Besides Instagram). It's called PicStich. You'll see by the photo's that I am going to post what the deal is with it. I know I'm probably behind on this whole app trend and it's been around for a while but ohhh wellllll. I love it :)

Side note: My very very very good friend from Fashion Marketing school Breanna is moving back to VanCity tomorrow so with the two of us now reuinted, expect to see a lot more outfit posts. Our matching Canon Rebel cameras are ready to roll :)

My sister Nadine & I. Stanley park totem poles. My outfit: Scarf: Joe Fresh, Coat: H&M, Jeans, Guess, Boots: Winners, Purse: Aldo

Loving my new Essie nail polish!

My sister and I on our weekly walk around the river. My outfit: Scarf: Gifted, Jacket: Guess, Tank: Bootlegger, Jeans: Guess,
Rings (from left to right) Forever 21, H&M, H&M


Hope you guys have a fantastic leap year day! What are you doing on this extra day? Something exciting I hope!
Follow me on Instagram: Krystakeys and on Twitter @krystakeys

With Love, Krysta


No comments:

Post a Comment