Thursday 12 April 2012

Recent Photoshoot

Wow. So first off I just realised how I am failing at doing regular post's. That's what happens when school & life get in the way. Tonite I have my last University class EVER (lets hope if everything goes well) and then im freee :)
A couple months ago, I did a photoshoot with work with an awesome photographer. It was just a fun shoot that was something that she wanted to use to grow her portfolio. It went great and after that, some clothing stores around the area saw some of the photos and wanted me to be their model their upcomming shoot. Heres the latest one I did for Vives Clothing 
These are just some of the photos that didn't make the poster.
I have a couple other photoshoots lined up so I'll post those once they happen :)
I'm off to California in 2 days so a little vacation so i'll take lots of photos while im gone and now that school will be out of the way, expect for a few more recent posts :)









With Love, Krysta

1 comment:

  1. krysta! you look super cute, love the fringe :) and great blog <3

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete