Monday 23 April 2012

Monday Market

Monday's to me are like everyone else's Sunday's since I have Sunday's & Monday's off. (did that just even make sense?)
Anways, since I have that, I like to take full advantage of that. It's nice because wherever you go and hangout is always never super busy and you are able to just enjoy a relaxing day off. My friend Chelsea & I headed downtown today to go hangout and visit my friend Breanna .We went and hungout on Main Street and browsed through all the vintage stores down there and then headed to the Seabus to go and have lunch at our favorite place in Lonsdale Quay (East Side Marios!) If you guys want to check out an awesome consignment store on Main, go check out Front and Company . We seriously could have spent hours in there. Also in Gastown, go and check out Old Faithful Shop . The guys that work there are awesome and they have some of the best household things in there.
The weather held out all day for us and it was a perfect day to just hangout and catch up :)

Jacket: Value Village, Shirt: Dynamite, Jeans: Guess


Stiped socks!



Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Breanna & I. Fashion Marketing besties!


Chelsea & I  <3

Bag: Coach, Watch: Fossil

Only two exams for me to write and I am done done doneeee University!! SO looking foreward to it :)
Also, I just got back from my weeklong roadtrip to California. Blog post from that comming ASAP :)
Keep it locked for that!
Also, follow me on Twitter & Instagram @krystakeys

With Love, Krysta


2 comments:

  1. You got it giiirl. Pretty pretty.
    Plus i like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and your blog

    im following i tagged you in the post check my blog oiut
    www.itssimplybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete