Thursday 13 September 2012

Turning over a new leaf

Well after about 4 months of me being MIA, I'm back.
I have so much to say and to fill in that it would take me a good few hours to type it all out and then in the end who really would wanna read that all anyways?
 
 
This past week was Fashion Night Out in Vancouver and I celebrated it with going out with my friend Breanna. Finally with her living back in the city for good, the two of us can do some
much needing catching up and hanging out!
 
I'm now back on the blogging kick for good :) Maybe I just needed a couple months away afterall? :)
Shirt: Winners, Skirt: Breanna's Closet, Shoes: LA





 
With Love, Krysta


2 comments:

  1. cute top!!! how was fashions night out by the way??

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janet! and it was ok. I missed the fashion show cause I had to work but it was still fun to check out what was going on around the city!

    ReplyDelete